We are committed to helping our customers use less energy, save more money and improve the environment.
Our residential and commercial programs will help you save energy, money and the environment. These programs also support the EmPOWER Maryland Energy Efficiency Act.
- Home Energy Reports - Receive reports showing average and comparative energy use and savings tips.
- Peak Energy Savings Credit - Receive credits off your bill by reducing your energy usage during designated hours on Peak Savings Days.
- Energy Wise Rewards - Receive up to $160 off your bill in the first year and get a web-programmable thermostat or outdoor switch installed at no charge.
- Lighting Program - Get instant discounts on your purchase of ENERGY STAR? certified lighting at participating retailers.
- Appliance Rebate Program - Get rebates up to $500 for purchasing select ENERGY STAR? certified appliances.
- Appliance Recycling Program - We’ll pick up and recycle your old, working refrigerator or freezer – and pay you $50.
- HVAC Efficiency Program - Earn up to $1,500 in rebates when you upgrade to energy efficient HVAC equipment.
- Quick Home Energy Check-up Program - At no additional cost to your Pepco service, an energy professional will assess your home’s energy use and install energy savings products and recommend energy-saving improvements.
- Home Performance with ENERGY STAR? Program - For $100, get a comprehensive Home Energy Assessment from a trained, professional contractor, including no cost installation of energy savings products and details on potential improvements.
- ENERGY STAR? New Homes Program - Learn how your next home can be an ENERGY STAR? certified new home using less energy for heating, cooling and water heating.
- Income Eligible Energy Efficiency Program - The Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development offers the installation of energy conservation materials in homes at no additional charge.
- My Account - Use My Account to see how and when you’re using energy, get personalized tips for energy savings and calculate how much you can save by making specific improvements around your home.
- Multi-Family - Find energy-efficient solutions and incentives to help you reduce energy use and save money.
- Energy Efficiency Programs - We offer incentives and solutions for business owners to reduce long-term electric expenses with energy efficient equipment and systems.